Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Changes to First Meeting Location

So I had great plans for a space for our first meeting, but the space is not working for video conference so I have had to make a last minute change. I work for VON Canada and they have graciously allowed us to use their boardroom for the meeting. Here are the details:

Address:
VON Canada Eastern Region - Halifax Shopping Center | 7001 Mumford Road | Tower 1 | Suite 300
To find Tower One at the mall - go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop (you're welcome) and go down the hallway, there are glass doors leading to a hallway on your left, go to the elevators and come up to the third floor. The reception desk will not be open, so call me on my phone and I will come and let you in (please message me for my phone number).

Date & Time:
Wednesday November 27th - 7-9 pm

Videoconferencing:
I am using Any Meeting (www.anymeeting.com)
Log in: https://www.anymeeting.com/777-631-036

Can't wait to meet you!
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment